Thursday, January 5, 2012

End of Year Wrap-Up

Well, I haven't posted for a while.  The last couple weeks have flown by, here is a little recap.

My parents came up on Christmas eve, they were here for Christmas morning to see what Santa brought the kids.  Reece was pretty happy that he got most things from his list.  He is pretty sure that Buddy (our elf) was the one who passed all the info on to Santa!  We headed home to Keo to have Christmas with Court and Andrew, again the kids got lots of goods.
Right now, the gift getting the most use is the Wii.  Reece loves playing all the games we got, he is especially good at Mario Kart.  He does beat me most of the time, pretty sad because he is only 4!

New Year's was pretty boring around here.  We watched the Hawks lose the bowl game on Friday night and then I got to work all weekend.

The next holiday/event coming up around here is Reece's birthday, not until March 3. He has already started talking about what kind of party he wants to have!

2 comments:

  1. I'll give it my best shot, but pretty sure he will beat me at Mario Kart.
    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty sure he will beat you too Nana...he's good!!

    Aunt Court

    ReplyDelete